It was a beautiful Fall day on a ridge atop Arabia Mountain outside of Atlanta, when Talia and Ryan–with a small gathering of close family looking on–tied the knot.
It would have been easy to spot them if you happened by on a hike. You see, there’s nothing else on Arabia Mountain, at least not anything that isn’t supposed to be there. There are trees and rocks, of course, and the occasional lizard or ladybug. There is a huge sky stretching out in all directions, casting a warm hazy light on everything. There’s the sound of that gusty wind that always seems to shoot across the tops of things. But there aren’t any cars. Or buildings. Or roads or street vendors or boutiques or hotel bars. There was only what we brought: ourselves and a backpack with an intimate wedding ceremony arranged inside.
Maybe we didn’t bring everything, exactly. In the moments leading up to the ceremony, we realized Ryan left the rings in the hotel. Surrounded by loved ones, rings popped off guests fingers and extended towards Talia and Ryan with an unhesitating display of love. The smiles between the two of them were so completely entrancing, and nothing was going to upset their day. They were so lovely and relaxed, a perfect embodiment of a Flora Pop couple.
- Location: Arabia Mountain
- Photography: Elicia Bryan Photography
- Makeup: Linda Margarita
- Stationery design & place settings: The Distance
- Dress: BHLDN
- Shoes: Bagdley Mischka
- Shawl: Guyana
- Her Ring: Blazer Arts with vintage engagement ring from her mother’s 30th wedding anniversary ring.
- His Ring: Vintage from his uncle Dan. Just kidding (that’s what we used in the ceremony), but actually Worthmore Jewelers.
- Groom: Suit: Express Shoes: Call it Spring
- Doughnuts: Revolution
- Reception: Parish
- Cake: Southern Sweets